Monitoring the health of Garden Wildlife
- To monitor trends and investigate emerging threats to garden wildlife health.
- To raise public awareness of disease threats to garden wildlife.
- To promote best practice for activities that involve garden wildlife to help safeguard their health.
- To communicate outcomes to the public, scientific communities and government agencies to prioritise actions to enhance the environment and biodiversity, public and domestic animal health.
- To provide a database and wildlife tissue archive for collaborative research.